Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tell Me, Who Should I be?

Please, tell me who I should be. I don't seem to fit in the 9-5 office work which I did for 2 years, not because I'm lazy but because I truthfully feel that no person should be in that environment --that's just my opinion.
I have  tried the (no fucks given getting fucked up whenever I can) stage..that ended quickly. It's fun once in a while but to live like that takes a toll on a persons body and character.  I don't believe my mission in life is to get to a specific age and find myself at house parties with girls who are young enough to be my daughter...If I had one.
Or, should I be the ideal family man? I do hope to have children one day, but the whole house with picket fence, big screen T.V, wife at home dinner ready, 2 week vacation a year idea, I don't really find appealing.
People may criticize but that's  just the way my mind is set, I don't mean to offend.
Maybe it's because I'm a single man. If I find that special girl maybe I'll toss all my aspirations and views out the window, knowing that at least one person (besides my family) loves me. I hope that's not the case.
In the end I find myself in the category of "Dreamer", it's difficult to identify what exactly that is. All I know is that I'm not built for this mainstream style of living.
I'm completely open to suggestions.....if you know who I should be.





3 comments:

  1. Hey Samuel, really enjoyed it. I feel like everything you I have encountered it as well. I've done no fucks given, I also don't believe on the traditional 2 weeks vacation, I think life should just be about doing whatever feels right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man..I just believe that societies current views on success have been greatly twisted and we really need a change for the better. I will definitely post more pieces man. Thanks

      Delete