Monday, December 22, 2014

Too Deep For A Blog Post

Partially functional, half of me is comfortable. My other half is fidgeting wondering what to include and exclude. So many things I still don't know, I just know their true feelings. So many times I've changed my mind, sometimes I’ve question my own words. So many times I’ve deleted a draft, and have left them as piles of thoughts  stored in a word document or on  a pen and paper. See sometimes I am scared to write, thinking what people will say and perhaps not being myself. As of late, I’ve let it all out, I have no rhythm, I have no flow, just know that when I am writing I am on my zone. This is a post, for all of my fellow authors, don’t be scared to demonstrate what you got, don’t be scared to take the weight, be so deep that its too deep for a blog post.


1 comment: