Thursday, January 29, 2015

Be Grateful


 Since I live with my mother, I have very few expenses to maintain. With no bills to pay and no major responsibilities I have a pretty easygoing life. Yet as I inch closer to 25, I am starting to realize that it is almost time for me to get my own place.  As much as I would like to leave the nest, I know financially I could not make it on my own without my mother. The expense of living nowadays has made me doubt and wonder, “When will I ever move out”? Or, “Will I be able to afford groceries or even keep up with my bills.” These are things that worry me so much, but yet if I never take the chance to live then how will I ever succeed. When it comes to leaving the nest it is a 50/50 outcome. You may on one hand succeed and never go back to the nest, or fail and have to move back in with your parents. For me personally I believe that you should be financially stable first before making any major moves. When I decide to leave the nest, I want to be absolutely sure. Yet for right now, the only expenses that I maintain are my necessities and keeping gas in my car. Though I may want to move out, I know that right now I am grateful. I can use this time to save up my money so when I do decide to move, I have some money to start out with. At the end of the day my advice is, if your parents are not rushing you to move out, then be grateful for the time that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment